We know creating web pages might be just one small part of your very busy job and you need to make them look professional, quickly.
The following design tips video and the screenshots below that accompany the video are here to make your job easier and help make your web pages look professional and convert traffic to registrations and donations.
Here are some design tips from the Funraisin digital design team. Once you get the hang of these simple design principles you'll find your pages lifted to the next level with less time and effort.
5 IMAGE RULES FOR FASTER PAGES LOAD
- resize images using Canva, Mac Preview or a similar free tool
- make sure header and content images are no more than 1MB (article on header and dollar handle image sizes)
- always use JPG file type of photographs and complex images
- use PNG file type for logos and icons only
- when uploading logos and icons ensure the file is a PNG on a transparent background
Updating heading and font sizes using your pre-loaded brand styling template
Create clean white space on the page by adding spacing and padding to content rows and blocks
Keep call to action buttons the same text and colour throughout the landing page for appeals and content pages
If you’d like further help please pop in a support ticket from your Funraisin admin and our team will assist you.