Offline events are events you create to sell tickets and take RSVPs and registrations.
They could be a gala night, ball, trivia event and more. Anything that relates to a physical event you would like supporters to register for without needing to have a fundraising page.
Here's a simple and very achievable layout using the platform default styling for the header, a few images and a video, and a couple of links to buy tickets. It's a proven and effective formula for converting visitors to attendees. The landing page is as flexible as all of the other areas of the Funraisin admin, so your design options are only really limited by your imagination.
Step 1: Standard Offline Event Header
Step 2: Body content describing the event and video
Step 3: Buy button in page content and image carousel
Step 4: Thank your sponsors
Tips & Tricks
Here's a few little tips and tricks we've learned from building thousands of event landing pages.
- People skim read online - so make the important stuff stand out
- You're creating an experince that you're hoping people will want to be a part of so take them to the event - images and video from last year, the venue, the food - let them experience it all
- Create space in your page layout by using padding at the top and bottom of content rows
- Use tracking to know where your traffic and conversions are coming from
- Don't be afraid to try something new - this is digital, not print - you can always change it if it doesn't work
If you’d like further help please pop in a support ticket from your Funraisin admin and our team will assist you.