Donations: Get Started
Integrations: Get Started
Each donation on your Funraisin platform will be categorized, e.g. online, personal or recurring. We explain what each means.
Enable Gift Aid on your UK platform to claim 25p for every £1 donated.
Change dollar handle amounts for personal and sponsored donations to match the goal of your campaign.
Refund, or partially refund donations made in error or during testing.
Reassign a donation to a different member or team within the admin.
Update a donation to make it anonymous, change the display name and message, or hide it completely.
Adding Offline Donations
Step by step guide on how to add an offline donation to appear against a fundraisers page, event or appeal page.
Assigning a receipt number to an offline donation
Find out the reason why an offline donation might not have a tax receipt number and generate a receipt number for it.
Converting a registration fee to a donation
This article will describe how to convert entries and tickets to donations for a participant.
Pages & Site Content: Get Started
Visual Builder - Donation Form Block
The donation block introduces a new level of customisation and speed to donation page creation - enabling you to add a donation form anywhere on your page.
Visual Builder - Donation Feed Block
Visual Builder - Social Share Block
Visual Builder - Full Page Templates
Copy content from one page to another
Easily copy content from one page to another.
Creating Donation and Appeal Pages
For appeals and donations, create a landing page for donations where you can set up a page that includes dollar handles and a donation form.
Reports & Data Exports: Get Started
Creating Custom Reports
Create customised reports to extract raw data relating to your fundraisers, events and transactions.
Creating a Custom Donation Report
Report on donations made to a particular event, page or your platform as a whole.
Event Setup: Get Started
A brief overview of Online, Offline and DIY events
Setting Up Online Events
Follow our guide to walk you through setting up an online event on your platform.
Ticketing - Ticketed Events Overview
An overview of how Online Ticketed Events work.
Ticketing - Entry Types & Ticket Packages
Learn step by step how to set up your entry types and ticket packages.
Ticketing - Managing tickets in the dashboard
Ticketing - Pricing Periods
Creating and Customising Donation Nudges
Setting Up an Offline Event
Designing your Offline Event
Adding a DIY Fundraising Theme
Encourage your supporters to donate their birthday, do a hike, get active, donate their wedding and anything else you feel is relevant to your cause.
Creating Promo Codes
Create Promo Codes to limit access to closed events, or provide discounts on registration fees and shop items.
Use custom event navigation to override the default navigation set at the platform level
Registration - Overview
Registration - Entry Forms
Registration - Adding waves
Add waves to your event so entrants can choose a distance or time slot to take part in.
Registration - Next Steps
Setting up Bibs for your online event
QR Codes for registration and check-in
Use QR codes to easily check-in and check-out entrants on site.
Terms & Conditions
Add Terms and Conditions to the registration flow of your events.
Registration - Confirmation Email
Triggers - Email & SMS
Set up automated fundraising triggers that can be triggered throughout the fundraising journey of a campaign
Facebook Fundraiser+ Set Up
Facebook One-Click Acquisition
Social Wall Integration
How to connect to the Funraisin API.
Connecting to your CRM API
Syncing data to Campaign Monitor or MailChimp
Send data to Campaign Monitor or MailChimp account easily without need for a developer.
How to Send Data to Autopilot
Connecting to Salesforce
Connecting to Raiser's Edge NXT
Learn how to connect up your Funraisin platform to Raiser's Edge NXT.
Raiser's Edge Default Mapping
Add Twilio or Burst SMS to your platform to send out triggers via SMS.
Configuring SMS Donations
Syncing Data to Burst SMS
Send campaigns and schedule messages in your fundraising events using Burst SMS
Google API Keys
If using Google lookup for addresses, follow the steps to set up your Google API Keys.
Supporter Care: Get Started
Each of your donors has access to a logged-in area where they can update their details and download past tax receipts.
Password Reset Quicklink
Send entrants a unique password reset quicklink to allow them to quickly update their password and login.
Updating Fundraiser Details
Update fundraisers details via the admin or by logging in as them.
Entrants - Merging Account Records
Combine duplicate entrant records into one account.
Entrants - Managing Teams
Remove entrants from a team or change the team they are in.
Entrants - Reassigning Team Captains
Reassigning a team captain and provide other team members with captain admin rights.
Fitness - 101
Walk through how to manually add or remove an activity, or filter the types of activity your event syncs.
Fitness - Connecting Fitness Apps
Provide a simple and clear explanation to your supporters on how to connect their fitness apps to their profile.
What are Organisations?
Use Organisations to add another tier about teams, to use for Companies, or 'Super Teams'!
Convert a registration fee to a donation (for event cancellations)
Instructions on converting a registration fee to a donation. This is useful if the event is cancelled and the entrant would like the registration fee to be converted to a donation.
Setting Up Triggered Emails and SMS
Merchandise, Raffles & Shop: Get Started
Creating a raffle
Create and sell raffles with unique prizes on your site.
Customise the logged-in dashboard your entrants interact with from within their fundraising page.
Adding Gamification Badges
Add Gamification badges to your fundraiser's individual and team pages, that trigger based on an action or achievement.
Activating Gamification Badges
Manually activate individuals and teams' gamification badges.
Social Sharing Copy and Images
Customise social sharing copy and images,for entrants when sharing content across various social media platforms.
Introduction to your new Funraisin site
An introduction to logging in and navigating your Funraisin platform.
Login and get support
Learn how to lodge a support ticket to get further support.
Adding a New Admin
Manage your Funraisin admins by adding new users to your platform.
Admin user types and access
Tracking & Analytics: Get Started
Global Tracking Codes
e-Commerce and Event Tracking
Google GA4 Tracking
Visual Builder - Adjusting widths of Sections and Columns
Visual Builder - Background Images, Colours & Videos
Add admin alerts to your platform to receive notifications when entrants sign up for online, offline, and DIY events, or hit specific targets.
Security Health Check
Enabling 2 Factor Authentication
Connecting to Stripe
When you first set up your platform, or if you’re setting up another platform, you will need to connect up to Stripe in order to process payments.
Connecting to Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager
Integrate Google Analytics with the platform to receive page view and e-commerce data
Connecting to Zapier
Zapier can be used to automate date flow between the platform and a range of web applicaiton.
Single Sign On
Use Single sign-on (SSO) to quickly login to your Funraisin platform.
Enabling Google Login
Add and edit your site navigation to your platform to enhance your user journey. Or create a custom navigation at event or page level to create a micrositetform and event-level to enhance user journey
Creating a page header
Header - Slider Carousels
Create multiple header images to be used on one page in rotation.
Header - Image tips
- Donations: Get Started
- Donation Types
- Gift Aid
- Donation handles
- Refunding Donations
- Reassigning donations
- Anonymising donations
- Adding Offline Donations
- Assigning a receipt number to an offline donation
- Converting a registration fee to a donation
- Enabling Regular Giving
- Enabling PayPal for Regular Giving
- Recurring Sponsored Donations
- Matched Giving
- Personalised URLs (PURLs)
- Changes to Mastercard subscription billing rules
- Importing Donations
- Gift Aid Claim
- Event Setup: Get Started
- Events Overview
- Setting Up Online Events
- Ticketing - Ticketed Events Overview
- Ticketing - Entry Types & Ticket Packages
- Ticketing - Managing tickets in the dashboard
- Ticketing - Pricing Periods
- Creating and Customising Donation Nudges
- Setting Up an Offline Event
- Designing your Offline Event
- Cloning & Archiving Events
- Adding a DIY Fundraising Theme
- Creating Promo Codes
- Event navigation
- Registration - Overview
- Registration - Entry Forms
- Registration - Adding waves
- Registration - Next Steps
- Setting up Bibs for your online event
- QR Codes for registration and check-in
- Advanced Gender Options
- Terms & Conditions
- Registration - Confirmation Email
- Triggers - Email & SMS
- Setting Up Triggered Emails and SMS
- Automated Emails
- Fundraiser Emails
- Fundraising dashboards
- Adding Gamification Badges
- Activating Gamification Badges
- Social Sharing Copy and Images
- Profile Sticky Bar
- Closing registration and closing an event
- Registration - Multi-Entry
- Setting up Target Handles
- Supporter Care: Get Started
- Donor login
- Password Reset Quicklink
- Updating Fundraiser Details
- Entrants - Manual And Bulk Uploads
- Entrants - Merging Account Records
- Entrants - Reassigning Between Events
- Entrants - Managing Teams
- Entrants - Reassigning Team Captains
- Fitness - 101
- Fitness - Connecting Fitness Apps
- What are Organisations?
- How does an entrant setup an Organisation?
- How does an admin setup an Organisation?
- Convert a registration fee to a donation (for event cancellations)
- Personalisation Tags
- Pages & Site Content: Get Started
- Visual Builder - Getting Started
- Visual Builder vs. Classic Builder
- Visual Builder - Mobile-first Experiences
- Visual Builder - Sections, Columns and Blocks
- Visual Builder - Donation Form Block
- Visual Builder - Donation Feed Block
- Visual Builder - Social Share Block
- Visual Builder - Templates
- Visual Builder - Full Page Templates
- Copy content from one page to another
- Creating Donation and Appeal Pages
- Visual Builder - Adjusting widths of Sections and Columns
- Visual Builder - Background Images, Colours & Videos
- Creating a page header
- Header - Slider Carousels
- Header - Image tips
- Creating Webforms
- Webforms - confirmation emails
- Expression of interest forms
- Sub-Navigation Menu
- Assets - trackable downloads
- Creating a Lightbox Pop-up
- Creating an Image Carousel
- User generated content
- Design Tips - Elevate Your Site Content
- Quick Design Tips
- Create a new email template
- Redirecting Content Pages
- Creating Blogs
- Editing The Footer
- Sizing Cheat Sheet
- Embed a map
- Integrations: Get Started
- Facebook Fundraiser
- Facebook Fundraiser+ Set Up
- Facebook One-Click Acquisition
- Social Wall Integration
- Fundraiser API
- Connecting to your CRM API
- Syncing data to Campaign Monitor or MailChimp
- How to Send Data to Autopilot
- Connecting to Salesforce
- Connecting to Raiser's Edge NXT
- Raiser's Edge Default Mapping
- Configuring SMS
- Configuring SMS Donations
- Syncing Data to Burst SMS
- Google API Keys
- Connecting to Stripe
- Connecting to Zapier
- Connecting Webhooks
- Loqate address lookup
- Setting up reCaptcha
- Enabling Google Fit
- Live Streaming